Pracico and its affiliates make the information in this web site available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only.
While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, and have relied on sources we believe to be reliable, the site may include inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies. Pracico does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials provided, either expressly or impliedly, and expressly disclaims any warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Pracico nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruptions of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained in it available, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials.
Decisions based on information contained on this site are the sole responsibility of the user, and in exchange for using this site, you agree to hold Pracico and its affiliates harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decision you make based on such information.
Pracico reserves the right to withdraw or prohibit access to the site, and to revise the software, materials, information and the services and products described in this site, at any time without notifying users.
How We Make Money
We take transparency seriously.
Our content is free because we earn a commission when you click on a link or make a purchase through the links on our site. We want to make sure that you understand how we make money and who pays us, so we want you to know that we partner with these companies who we have a paid relationship with. If you choose to click on the links on our site, we may receive compensation. If you don’t click or use the phone numbers listed on our site, we will not be compensated. Ultimately, the choice is yours.
We do not take editorial direction in our reviews (favorably or unfavorably) in the direction of any partner (or any company for that matter).
Regardless of partner or compensation, we consider many additional factors, which are the result of editorial research to provide insights on all the different topics we write about on our website.
Companies we’ve listed affiliate links for on our site must pass an initial quality screening. They must demonstrate integrity and fair dealing, and to the best of our knowledge have no recent history of serious legal and ethical issues.
Our writers’ and editors’ judgments are not influenced by bias, conflicts of interest, or financial considerations. We require our writers and editors to create and publish free from internal and external pressures.
Additional elements that affect who is featured on our website sometimes include historical data, such as the number of consumer visits to a partner site, percentage of sign-ups and purchased services, the user device, operating system, location, or even the day of the week or time of day.
Offers available through our affiliate partners on our site are subject to change. Our partners’ performance and/or payout may influence their placement on our website, including the order in which they appear on a list. For example, our partners sometimes get premium or additional placements on our website and in our marketing materials.
The analyses and opinions on our site are our own and our editors and staff writers follow guidelines to ensure editorial integrity. Our brand stands for accuracy and helpful information. We know that we can only be successful if we take your trust in us seriously.
- Our team is committed to being the trusted source for honest, accurate, helpful and thorough information across a wide range of topics. To earn and maintain your trust in us, we adhere to principles of editorial independence.
- Except as otherwise noted in an article, the content on our site is original, reliable, and understandable. Our editors’ reviews are not influenced by bias, conflicts of interest, or financial considerations. We require our writers and editors to make independent judgments free from internal and external pressures.
- Despite making our best efforts to publish content that is accurate, there is a chance we may have missed some details, or that new information becomes available after publication. If we discover a mistake, our editors will promptly correct the information. Companies may also reach out to our Editorial Team periodically to request factual updates to our content, but our writers and editors ultimately reserve the right to publish this content on the basis of their Editorial Guidelines.
- Our Editorial Team is separate from our Marketing and Business Development teams. Our editorial opinions are in no way affected by our advertising partnerships.
- Our writers and editors do not accept, and are prohibited from accepting, compensation of any sort from individuals or entities who are featured or may be featured on our website. Companies may sometimes loan us products or extend their services free of charge to help make our job easier, but our judgments are made independently and not on the basis of these free products and services. Occasionally, we will keep a review unit for an extended period of time to fully evaluate it and over time. Acceptance does not constitute implied or actual endorsement.
- Our writers and editors are forbidden from accepting money or other considerations from individuals or entities as a condition or incentive to write any type of content on our site, whether favorable or unfavorable. However, our content is free because we earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. This content is all clearly and conspicuously disclosed. Our advertising partners may select which content they wish to pay us referral fees for, however, we do not allow our Marketing or Business Development teams to control or interfere with the editorial integrity of our Editorial Team and the content they create.
- We do not allow threats, bullying, or intimidation to influence what we publish.
General Product/Performance Disclaimers
Nothing else contained on this site should be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security. Nor is it intended as investment, tax, financial or legal advice. Investors should seek such professional advice for their particular situation.
This site is published in the United States for residents of the United States. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Nothing on this site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of any investment in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. U.S. investors are advised that not all investments described on this site are available for sale in all states.
Performance information presented on this web site is historical, and is not indicative of future results. Investment returns and principal may vary, and at the time of sale, your investment may be worth more or less than its original cost. It is possible to lose money by investing in these funds. These investments are not deposits or obligations of or guaranteed or endorsed by, any bank, and are not federally insured or guaranteed by the U.S. government, the FDIC, the Federal Reserve Board or any other agency. Exchange-Traded funds frequently trade at a discount to their net asset value.
Municipal investments offer income free from federal income tax. Distributions may be subject to state and local taxes and to the alternative minimum tax. Capital gains will be subject to capital gains taxes.
Some featured products invest in international securities, which can involve different risks than U.S. investments. These risks include political or economic instability, difficulty in predicting international trade patterns, lack of publicly available information about foreign companies, changes in foreign currency exchange rates and the possibility of adverse changes in investment or exchange control regulations.
Some of the investments and services on this site may not be available in or appropriate for a retirement savings plan. Please contact your financial advisor about any investment restrictions associated with your particular plan.